Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Conversation with GOD

Here I am so where are you?
Here it is so where is your's?
I don't believe in Love
I won't believe in Love. So STOP!!
Just saveyour breath.
Who are you to make me whole?
Who are youto heal my wounds?
What do you know to understand my pain?
What have youseen to portray my heartache?.
Who are you to make me whole?
Who are you to heal my wounds.

Show yourself! Coward.
What do you fear that you hide your face?
What makes you so great that you set the pace?
My pulse Quickens- Smite Me-Killr
This world has damaged me enough...

Forgive my wickedness, Forgive my hatred
This world has left me so Cold and Alone
My tracks are stopped through the transitions of life
The heavy fog intercept my journey
Where am I going? Who am I? What am I?
Am I truly worth it? I am the worst
Am I truly worth it? Drenched in filth
Am I truly worth it? Drowned in my sins
Am I truly worth it? Did you die for nothing?

What I would give for a new heart,
What I would sacrifice for a Virgin mind
Do you understand me? How well do you know me.
I want to know you but I am teased with snipets and glimpse
Show yourself I beg, prove yourself I plead.
Let me know you, So that I may Love again.
Show me your greatness, REVEAL your wonders
So that I may know that you Oh GOD are REAL.

HIS RESPONSE

I am the Comforter
I am the Prince of Peace
I hold your Hand
I am your Lover
I am your Father
I hold your Hand
I am your Healer
I am the Giver
I hold your Hand
I see your pain
I hear you crys
I hold your hand
I have crowned you with glory
I have adorned you with honour
I know you by name
I hold your hand
My presence will go with you
For I HOLD YOUR HAND.
I encompase you with compassion
I delight in your joy
I hold your hand
You are worth more than diamonds
I gave up my life for you
I hold your hand
I am the alpha , I am the Omega
I HOLD YOUR HAND

1 comment:

  1. I love this part

    "Am I truly worth it? I am the worst
    Am I truly worth it? Drenched in filth
    Am I truly worth it? Drowned in my sins
    Am I truly worth it? Did you die for nothing?"

    If not for God. If not for Jesus in our lives. We can't know him in His ALL. He is too much. Every single day, the bulk of my prayer is His mercies. I know I'm worth nothing without His mercies. Despite our unfaithfulness, He yet still remains loving and faithful to us.
    Thanks Adetola... keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete