Here I lay,
watching you put your jacket on,
there you go,Out my door
walking like you are mad and not coming back
I promised you forever, do you remember that?
I can't move,
release me now
trice you pulled the trigger, now let it go
holding me like a prisoner, now let us go
You promised me forever, do you remember that?
Through the glass
I glance at love's bitter mist
Looking on yesterday, thinking of how you proved them wrong
every one though you the one for me
Other guys they would not see.
They declared us 'forever', I remember that
Now all I'm left with are the pain of the past
you heard that hearts don't break
so you paralyzed mine in spite
how can't I replay...you used to make me laugh
how can I forget... Once love, so easy and simple
no strings attached...
now all I'm left with are complicated words and excuses,
an essence of regret watching my steps
you promised me forever
....seems you forgot that
Tola, if I have never told you, how beautifully well you write; there you go... your writing is amazingly awesome... and captivating. It was as though I was watching it in a movie. Keep on keeping on aburo.
ReplyDeleteMore grease!
- LDP