THE MAN I LOVE IS AMAZING!!!
-He is a man who can answer all my questions truthfully I don’t have to worry about where is or who he is with.
-He never sleeps nor slumbers; he watches me while I fall asleep and wakes me up into a day of blessed perfection.
-He is proud of my achievements not threatened by them therefore he laces me with honours, favour and greater heights of wisdom knowledge and understanding.
-He is my protector; He does not let any harm come my way; since the day I was born I have never broken a bone, been stung by a bee or even been sick for over a day. He’s been looking out for me since day 1
-He is a man who can handle my tears they don’t frighten, intimidate or annoy him. He listens to me even when I complain or talk about my old lovers, he doesn’t get mad NO! ‘For old things are past and all things have become new’. He does his most and best to wipe every tear from my eye why should his darling be in pain?
-He cares for my family; he is loving, kind providing for them through the tough times in our life.
-Hahahahahahahaha, He loves it when I dance for him; he once whispered that it brings him great joy.
-He teaches me new and mind blowing things each moment I am with him rest assured I can never get bored.
-He tells me he loves me and shows it as well. Even when I get mad at him and call him mean names or forget to check in, he doesn’t give up or neglect him. HE IS SOOO COMMITTED!
I’m sorry that I hid him from my friends for so long but from today on I am showing of my knight in shining armour. I’m sure you’ve heard of trophy wives well he is my perfect trophy husband. Oh please forgive me I didn’t even tell you his name… I call him the love of my life but you can simply call him JESUS.
YES IT’S VERY TRUE I LOVE MY MAN. By.Adetola Adelowo
No comments:
Post a Comment