"They call it, you call it, we call it I call it love"
Simple enough that your smile is all I need
Simple enough that your warmth is all I want
Simple enough that your love is how I live,
I think Love you... no...I know Its true.
I can't believe how blessed I am,
To have and to hold your sweet heart and call it mine
This feeling is unexplainable, its unimaginable,
'Never thought I'd find a love like this'
I know we have our differences
You dream with your eyes open, making each imagination your life's reality.
I do the exact opposite... but it magically fits,
I could call it perfect, my safe haven, just like I feel when I hold your hand.
'I Love You'... is not a good enough explanation.
I love the eyes you watch me through
I love the gates that bridge your lips
I love the scent you carry, I love your fingers,
I love the depth of your heart.
It feels like I'm living in a dream world, and you my shining knight in armour
Imperfect to the outside world, yet just right for me.
If this isn't GOD's plan...then I would spend days of tears and pain
knowing that I could never find your love so true,
yet I will find solace in the thought that someone could love me better than you
(In my present mind this will never be true)
Its easy to talk, easier to listen, to the light banter you only share with me
while the world believes you to be so hushed...(I like that).
Although we have our disagreements, our views sometimes clash,
but I know that GOD is still at work within us,
making us perfect in age, health, wisdom, grace, wealth, joy and peace.
That when the time comes we can utter the simple words for the world to know.
Your love forever, whether apart or together.
No comments:
Post a Comment